Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Eowyn Update 2
The tube is now in her belly, and they have drained several hundred cc's of fluid. However, it has not affected the ventilator settings as of yet. Her condition for the most part remains the same. We are now just waiting for the ventilator settings to go down so that the doctors can do the biopsy. Until then the news will be very minimal as we are watching her health and making sure that she is stable. Please continue to pray for Autum and I. We are running several different fundraisers at this time and please pray that they do well. Pray for Scarletthreadz that it would start to generate some income. I might be getting an album cover for IAMAMMUNITION. If anything changes in her health we will post an update.